You always wanted an individual accessoire for a party, as a gift or just for a great photoshoot?
Here is how to make the ultimate bow from old bookpaper for you or your boyfriend!
You`ll need: a bow for the shape, Bookpaper, Cardstock, Scissors, a pen, brads, a button, hairspray, needle,
1. Use the real bow as a stencil and draw the shape on cardstock.
2. Cut the stencil from cardstock and use it on your bookpaper.
3. Use a big brad to bind all the layers onto your cardstock (you`ll need that to make it more stable).
4. Cut a ribbon the same length as the ribbon on the "real" bow.
5. Tie the knot:D just over the brad.
6. Sew a button onto the ribbon and make a cut into the ribbons other side.
7. Now your bow is ready. If you want it to have ruffles, use the hairspray to make it stick.
8. Put it into a nice box and give it as a present (or save it for your next occassion!)
What do you think?